Thursday, September 1, 2016

Is This a Bug or a Pokemon?Part 1


 You see the picture of this bug? What do you think it is? I,for one, think this is a Pokemon. A Pokemon is a creature that battles other Pokemon. Still, one question remains are Pokemon real? 

We found this bug, well I can't even call this a bug. Let's call it a creature. We found this creature in our garden, under the ground, and in a cacoon.  What it is or how it got there, we don't know. All we know is that it looks like some sort of a moth with a snout, some wings,and a pair of antenna. So, if you have any questions or comments, I say you look them up or you can comment on this bog. I myself have some questions: What is it? What does it eat? and What does it do?  

Do you think it's a  Pokemon or a bug? You should look it up.  



You just read The Five D's homeschool Blog
by: Samuel (age 10)
                                                                                 


         

No comments:

Post a Comment